Monday, March 14, 2011

WEEEE!!!!

Teaching little four year olds, I reminisce back when I was their age and how satisfying it was to just spin round and round until I got so dizzy I would just fall to the floor.  Well, these days, the spinning going on in my head is enough to make me dizzy.  This last month has definitely picked up a notch with all the things I need to get done or get ready for before opening night.  Yikes!!  I'm learning that I can't only concentrate on the task of creating Moveable Feast and all the production that goes behind it, but that I also need to plan for after Moveable Feast.

So alongside this whirlwind, I am also beginning to manifest the next piece, apply for other opportunities, and see where Project. B. needs to go next.  It's a lot of work!  And so at the end of the day I remind myself that I am doing what I love.  Maybe this whirlwind is worth getting caught up in.  The satisfying part- getting the chance to create again and again...

1 comment:

  1. i remember watching you at 4 years old and it was clear then and clearer now the passion is strong and sincere and the talent is special. i cherish and grateful that i am a witness of the process of growth and creativity.

    am so proud of you! keep creating....

    ReplyDelete